Riverside Adventist School is open to all students regardless of race, gender or religion. While no religious test is applied, all students are expected to live in harmony with the school’s standards and regulations, show respect for God’s Word and participate in all classes and activities of the school. Limited facilities are available for students with disabilities due to the size of our school.
Enrolments for 2023 are now open – places in some grades are limited.
See the 2023 School fees.
For enrolments in 2024 and future years, complete and return the Expression of Interest to Enrol at Riverside Adventist School.
New Applications for 2023
- Request a School prospectus pack and complete the 2023 enrolment application form.
- Arrange for you and your child to have a tour of the School and an interview with the Principal, providing copies of a completed enrolment application form, the child’s birth certificate, Child’s immunisation records (if applicable) and any previous school reports from the past two years.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable application fee. The enrolment application is then considered by the Enrolments Committee and families are notified of the decision in writing.
- A minimum of four weeks’ payment in advance (credited to school fees) is due to hold the position if the application is successful.
At the enrolment interview we will discuss with the parents such matters as:
- The philosophy and purpose of this school.
- Parent’s expectations as to what the school could offer their child.
- The school’s expectations of the pupil and the family. This would include such matters as the child’s commitment to the school programme, volunteer opportunities (Working bees, Home And School Committee, assistance on excursions) uniform and fees. All volunteers must have a current Queensland blue card.
The decision of the Enrolments Committee will be advised in writing by the Principal as soon as possible.
Forms should be returned as early as possible to secure a place.
All students will be automatically re-enrolled at the end of each for the following year unless otherwise advised by parents of their departure.