Enrolments for 2021 are now open – places are limited and filling quickly, so get your application/s in now.
Riverside Adventist School is open to all students regardless of race, gender or religion. While no religious test is applied, all students are expected to live in harmony with the college’s standards and regulations, show respect for God’s Word and participate in all Christian classes and activities of the school. Limited facilities are available for students with disabilities due to the size of our school.
- Request a School prospectus pack and complete the enrolment application form.
- Arrange for you and your child to have a tour of the School and an interview with the Principal, providing copies of a completed enrolment application form, the child’s birth certificate and any previous school reports from the past two years.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable application fee. The enrolment application is then considered by the Enrolments Committee of the School Advisory Committee and parents/guardians are notified of the decision in writing.
- A minimum of four weeks’ payment in advance (credited to school fees) is due to hold the position if the application is successful.
At the enrolment interview we will discuss with the parents such matters as:
- The philosophy and purpose of this school.
- Parent’s expectations as to what the school could offer their child.
- The school’s expectations of the pupil and the parents. This would include such matters as the child’s commitment to the school programme, assistance that the parents are expected to give to the school programme, (Working bees, Home And School Committee, assistance on excursions) uniform and fees.
- Medical records showing proof of full immunization programme, especially measles.
The decision of the School Management Committee will be advised in writing by the Principal as soon as possible.
Forms should be returned by 30th November of the preceding year , however later applications will be considered.
All students will be automatically re-enrolled at the end of each for the following year unless otherwise advised by parents of their departure.